The Planning Committee is responsible for:
1. Establishing and maintaining a formal and on-going planning process for all aspects of Parish life
2. Establishing a 3 to 5 year strategic planning process
3. Establishing an annual planning process
4. Conducting regular reviews of progress in achieving parish goals and objectives
5. Conducting an end of year review of progress in achieving Parish goals and objectives
6. Providing strategic and annual planning training.
Interested in Joining the Committee or Just Interested: If you would like to find out more about the Planning Committee or would like to attend any of our meetings or planning sessions, please contact Harry Carnes at email@example.com or by phone at 410.905.7412. We are always looking for new members.
Participation in the Parish planning process is a great way to find out about the many programs that are sponsored by our Parish. You will meet interesting people, assist the Pastor and Pastoral Council in its planning efforts, and help to make Resurrection an even better parish than it is today.
Monthly Meeting Dates - All meetings will be held in the Conference Room of the Parish Pastoral Center. Meetings begin at 7 p.m. ,except as noted below.
- October 24, 2013
- November 21, 2013
- January 23, 2014
- February 20, 2014
- March 20, 2014 (7:30 p.m. start)
- April 24, 2014
- May 22, 2014
Strategic and Implementation Plan Training Sessions- All sessions will be held in one of the Multi-purpose Rooms (MP) under the gymnasium. Sessions begin at 7 p.m. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least two days prior to the session, if you plan to attend.
- The next training session will be scheduled for the fall of 2013. The date is pending.